What Do I Need To Do?
Please provide us the following information:-
- How many times has this happened since the last update?
- What screen does the crash happen on?
- What were you doing in Robocraft when the crashed happened?
- For example, Was it during a battle: respawning, rectifying, specific vfx, getting destroyed? Please be as specific as possible.
- Was there anything you notice that is the same prior to crashing?
- Is it every game? Is it specific to a certain game mode?
- When the crash happened, did Robocraft...
- crash (stops responding),
- closes unexpectedly,
- Your computer restarts unexpectedly,
- The game window is minimised to the task bar and cannot be restored.
Send Us Evidence
These will be your crash logs and can be found for...
When crashes happen there create a crash folder containing two 2 text files called 'error.log' and 'crash.dmp'.
For Steam, these can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Robocraft and the crash folder name starts with the date is happened 'YYYY-MM-DD...'
Typically the crash logs are found in ~Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ for the date and time it happened. It could be in the filename 'Robocraft' and the crash logs might be stored in the folder ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/. You can reach this folder by following these steps:
- In Finder, click on the Go menu and choose Go to Folder.
- After selecting this command, a text field should appear in Finder. Paste the path ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ into the text field.
- Click the Go button.
Send Us Your System Specification
Send us your system information including all hardware and operating system, you can find instructions on how to do that below.
In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results.
In the tool, select Save All Information for an easily shared format.