If you are, you’ll be able to transfer your ownership of CardLife across to Steam as soon as it launches on Steam on October 9th. Be sure to keep an eye on your inboxes when CardLife launches.
What do I need to do?
The CardLife team will give instructions on how to do this via email, which will be sent out nearer the Steam launch date. Here are the steps in full.
- Log-in to your account on the website,
- Select DOWNLOAD/ENTER KEY at the top of the page, then
- Click STEAM TRANSFER button. IMPORTANT: if you transfer your game ownership over to Steam it is permanent. You will only be able to access your copy of CardLife: Founders edition through Steam.
- To start the transfer process, click PERFORM CARDLIFE STEAM TRANSFER. You will be prompted to sign into your Steam account.
- A success message will then be displayed on the CardLife website and you will be given a Steam key code after the transfer is complete. You will also get an email as well confirming this and also containing the Steam key.
- Copy the key code to activate it on your Steam account. Instructions here tell you how to do this and complete this final step to get your game ownership on Steam!
I bought CardLife as a Founder on the CardLife website. Can I get CardLife on Steam without needing to buy the game again?
Your game ownership for your Founder's edition can be transferred over to Steam. You do not need buy a copy of the game again to access it through Steam.
We have provided this option to give everyone a choice of whether to have their game ownership on Steam if a player wants to.
IMPORTANT: if you transfer your game ownership over to Steam it is permanent and you will only be able to access your copy of CardLife: Founders edition through Steam.
You can still access your copy of CardLife in the same way prior to CardLife going on Steam by running the CardLife launcher installed on your computer.